We are looking for a confident, personable apprentice to join the conveyancing team primarily in the Corby branch. You will also provide administration support to the Kettering office to cover colleague holidays and sickness.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver to start their career working for a well-established solicitors.
The key responsibilities will be:
- transferring incoming calls to colleagues and taking messages
- Producing documents
- Inputting information onto the case management system
- Dealing with incoming post and preparing outgoing post for despatch
- Setting up meeting rooms for client visits
- Filing and scanning documents
- Supporting the case handlers with any general administration task
The ideal candidate will have a good telephone manner, be IT literate and have a flexible approach to work. They will ideally be a car driver or due to take their driving test.
Please email CV to email@example.com