We require an Apprentice to join our Dispute Resolution department based in Corby.
This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to join our well-established practice. Duties include:
- Audio typing letters and forms on a case management system.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Meeting and speaking with clients to keep them up to date with matters.
- Organising appointments through a diary system.
- Filing/archiving of documents.
- Plus, any other ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to prove they can work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines. They must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We work a 37.5-hour week from 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 45-minute lunch break at 1pm. Annual leave starts with 23 days plus bank holidays. Additional annual leave dependant on length of service.
Car Parking available.
Please send covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org